Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
EMEA Distribution is responsible for sales across all products and services to all clients in the region.
The team is organized into six sub-regions that cover the UK, DACH, Italy, Spain & LATAM, Benelux & Nordics & France and the Middle East & Africa. Within each market, sales teams are aligned to client segments. The main responsibilities in market are sales and client relationship management. Our distribution team works closely with product, marketing and investment teams to deliver according to client needs.
In this role you will be responsible for representing Invesco by meeting the needs of financial intermediaries whilst delivering an increase in both sales generation and asset retention for the UK market.
Sound interesting? Some further details:
- Responsibilities will include growing Invesco business by developing awareness of Invesco’s global capabilities and ensuring these are appropriately and successfully delivered across all clients.
- Coverage will include, but not be limited to, ICVC funds, ETFs, IT’s and MPS proposition.
- Building and strengthening Invesco relationships by identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel within your target market will be a critical part of the role.
- The incumbent will construct, develop and execute a comprehensive business plan for the region which focuses on both sales growth and asset retention.
- We are looking for a strategic thinker who is able to work independently, collegiately and collaboratively, as part of a small, entrepreneurial team.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Exposure to, and involvement in, matters pertaining to client relationship management, account management and prospecting, ideally in the Investment Management Industry.
- Demonstrable understanding of how to build, and successfully execute, a channel specific business plan/strategy.
- Previous exposure to investment products, strategies, the investment retail marketplace and the financial services sector preferable.
- Full driving licence required.
Useful, but not essential Skills:
- Experience of selling products under UCITS and AIFMD regimes is advantageous.
For more details and to apply click here.