As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
You will be responsible for providing general sales support to enable customers in finding products, solutions and services that best meet their needs.
What we are we looking for
General sales support
- Support all distribution and sales related activities (including client pitches and RFPs) on a daily basis to deliver the highest quality service to our clients and progress accounts through the sales cycle
- Support local sales teams to maintain sales budget records
Build and strengthen Invesco’s key client relationships
- Support, develop and maintain individual relations with client organisations across the sales region. This will include becoming a useful resource to clients through the provision of fund/market information, insight and data, as well as supporting regular relation review meetings
- Meet expectations around pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist with achieving sales targets through the development and maintenance of close relations with clients
Systems and record keeping
- Proficient in key systems; such as Salesforce and Chronicle for the purposes of client information accuracy, client communication and compliance
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records for your conversations and meetings held with clients
- Support preparation and provision of distribution and sales related reports and analyses
Fund, market and industry knowledge
- Point of contact for clients in relation to product related questions
- Keep fully updated with regard to Invesco’s funds, market views and industry related topics
- Accurately and appropriately message the philosophy, strategy, process and views of the Invesco fund managers
Campaigns & Events management
- Support, assist and/or manage marketing and client campaigns & events (internal and external) within sales regions. This will include using initiative to build superior client events and functions, to drive attendance through written and verbal communication with clients
- Oversee/manage the servicing of enquiries and problems for clients by liaising with other departments and delegating responsibility for resolving the issues to the SMEs of the business
Client retention & concentration
- Working closely with local sales teams, to coordinate and have oversight of client retention plans and concentration into products
What you can bring
- Previous experience in a financial sector sales environment is desirable
- Experience of managing client relationships is desirable
- Knowledge of financial markets and investment products
- Sound IT skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be willing to undertake an industry qualification
- Sound communication and influencing skills with a willingness to develop these, in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Self-motivated, and able to work autonomously, with good time management and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment to build and maintain strong working relationships
For full details and to apply click here.