Situation Vacant – Strategic Intelligence Intern
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
We have an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- Company-provided healthcare
- A competitive annual leave allowance
- Flexible working options, including hybrid working arrangements
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
As a Strategic Intelligence Intern, you will be responsible for assisting with collecting, reporting, and analysing information related to physical, geo-political and cyber threats. As an intern you will work closely with the Strategic Intelligence group to develop resources, research information, and produce written assessments tailored to Invesco.
What we are we looking for:
- An individual that can gather data using open-source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports
- An individual to do daily monitoring of global events that may impact the business
- An individual to contribute to the production of the daily Strategic Intelligence briefing
- An individual who can investigate and identify cyber threats to determine the impact to Invesco
- An individual who can utilise the cyber threat intelligence platform and tools to understand adversary tools, techniques, procedures, threat actors and campaigns, and malicious domains, URLs, IPs, and sites
- An individual to assist relevant teams with incident responses and social media monitoring
What you can bring:
This internship is open to undergraduate or recent graduates that have an interest in international relations, current/foreign affairs, geo-politics, risk, intelligence, law enforcement or cyber security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively when approaching issues
- An ability to work independently and demonstrate proactiveness
- An ability to work with diverse groups
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, current events and emerging trends and risks
For more details and to apply click here
Leave a CommentWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!