Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
You will join our Product Reporting team, in our EMEA Global Distribution Services department, based in Henley-on-Thames.
EMEA Global Distribution Services (GDS) is a sub-department of Investment Services and carries out the Onboarding and Termination of Clients and Client Reporting activities, managed by Dom Geddes in the UK. The department is split into four main teams:
- The EMEA GDS Account Onboarding Team is responsible for the Onboarding, Change Management and Termination activities covering clients that invest with one of our EMEA domiciled investment teams. For all event types we are the central point of contact for the client, as well as all internal stakeholders. The team support a wide range of products, as well as segregated mandates.
- The EMEA GDS Retail Client and Product Reporting Team delivers reporting on Invesco’s retail products to clients and platforms across EMEA. This includes factsheets and KIIDs, as well as standardised and customised client and platform reporting.
- The EMEA GDS Institutional Reporting Team delivers reporting for Invesco’s Institutional clients across EMEA. This includes monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as any adhoc client reporting requests and ESG reporting. The team also look after query management, primarily for the UK. The Automation Team review bespoke reporting across GDS globally, and investigate opportunities for automation.
- The EMEA GDS Regulatory Reporting Team is responsible for the production and dissemination of reports to fulfil some EMEA regulatory obligations pertaining to Invesco or its clients, and covers both pooled funds and segregated mandates. To cater for the variety of reports produced, the team operates with the support of several solution providers that necessitate an appropriate level of oversight.
We’re searching for our next Product Reporting Specialist. The role of the Product Reporting Specialist is to maintain the highest standard of product reporting for Invesco funds and clients including responsibility for the administration of fund factsheets and other regular product reporting outputs. The reporting activities cover all Invesco fund ranges domiciled in the EMEA region.
You will be involved in the preparation, production and distribution of monthly, quarterly and periodical product reports, and assist the Product Reporting Team in the design of tailored reports to meet new reporting requirements for Clients, Data Vendors and Regulators.
Sound interesting? You must have good investment knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry, and understanding of investment funds. You’ll ideally need previous experience within the financial services industry. You must prove strong analytical and problem solving abilities, and advanced Excel skills.
The good stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
For more details and to apply click here