Situation Vacant – Senior Analyst Operational Risk
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
The EMEA Operational Risk team forms part of the wider Global Enterprise Risk Function. The EMEA Operational Risk team comprises of seven people across Henley, Dublin and Luxembourg with the primary centre being in Henley to support the business-wide management team based in Henley.
We’re searching for our next Senior Analyst Operational Risk in Henley-on-Thames. You could be involved in contributing to the success of EMEA’s operational risk management capabilities, process and outcome by supporting the EMEA Operational Risk team and business with risk and capital assessment, incident management, operational risk reporting, analytics and initiatives.
Among your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the EMEA/UK Incident Management process and reporting by ensuring proactive escalation and reporting of incidents to the EMEA/UK business as well as facilitating more complex root cause analysis. In addition, by providing incident trend analysis and insights to identify issues and/or systemic/emerging risks.
- Facilitate EMEA/UK Risk and Control Self Assessments by assisting with the updating of the risk assessments, controls, mitigations and initiatives, reviewing risk assessment outcomes and ambitious results and finally identifying, recommending and facilitating internal control enhancements and/or risk mitigations.
- Assist the EMEA group’s operational risk capital assessment and adequacy program and activities including developing and/or maintain scenario analysis, stress testing and models in support of capital assessments.
- Support EMEA/UK Operational Risk management committees, reporting and analytics by coordinating and supporting EMEA/UK risk management committees, boards, and legal entity reporting leveraging groups standard reporting as beneficial as well as the development, updating and review of EMEA/UK operational risk policies. Also facilitating EMEA/UK Key Risk and Key Risk Indicator monitoring, reporting and enhancement. Supporting ad-hoc risk analysis and reporting and building skills and foresight in risk reporting, BI/Dashboards and data analytics to support improved decision-making.
- Proactively respond to operational risk related queries and requests from the EMEA business as well as global operational risk team members including client related requirements and presentations (e.g., RFP’s, due diligence) demonstrating a proven understanding of operational risk policy, procedures and data as well as sufficient knowledge of the EMEA business while building areas of specific knowledge and expertise over time and finally, proficiency, knowledge and willingness to engage with the business to provide risk related guidance and insights (i.e., “risk advisory services”)
You’ll need to have:
- Some experience in Operational Risk Management in a financial services firm (asset management preferred).
- Relevant risk, industry or other certifications beneficial (post hire attainment will be supported).
- Solid understanding of/or direct experience in Operational Risk Frameworks, programs, process and regulatory requirements.
- Strong technology skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and shareware. Additional software, systems, reporting and analytical tools’ experience beneficial.
- A focus on continuous improvement and willingness and curiosity about navigating change
- Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
You are (able to):
- Interact proactive and self-motivated, organised and results focused
- A curious and continuous learner
- Collaborative and team-oriented with an ability to build positive relationships
- Analytical, curious and a problem-solver with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good judgement, high professional ethics and personal integrity
For more details and to apply click here.