As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
You will work with senior leaders across our EMEA Distribution function to ensure successful delivery of day-to-day business management support as well as execution and delivery of initiatives across Distribution. The purpose of this role is to help support Invesco’s EMEA Distribution function with executing on tasks ensuring we achieve business plan KPIs and deliver robust day to day management of the function. The Distribution Execution Manager role will require strong project and change management skills, with knowledge of the EMEA asset management landscape. The role offers an opportunity to work across Distribution teams across the EMEA region, as well as work closely with many other functions and teams across Invesco. The ideal candidate is a structured self-starter who is comfortable with a steep learning curve, with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and concise manner.
What we are we looking for:
- Provide support and leverage to the COO Distribution, and broader EMEA Distribution leadership through taking ownership of day-to-day business management support tasks in the EMEA Distribution function, covering both recurring items as well as ad-hoc pieces of work for senior Distribution leaders in the region
- Management of projects/task forces including setting up appropriate project governance, developing project delivery plans, collaborating across departments, overseeing business requirements and successful implementation
- Ensure that the appropriate level of resources is available to deliver our priorities/projects working closely with the internal consulting team
- Own various activities such as risk monitoring, status reporting and governance co-ordination
- Deliver on a number of change and regulatory initiatives including but not limited to risk assessments, business continuity, product training, new initiatives etc.
- Represent the needs of the business, providing expertise and working knowledge of asset management distribution
- Contribute to the EMEA Distribution business execution, identifying, tracking, and executing relevant actions to deliver results
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks and projects and develop new processes to meet changing business priorities and focus
- Create strong internal alignment with our partners on the investment teams, marketing, product and COO EMEA teams
- Provide continuous ideas on how to innovate and evolve smooth management processes for EMEA Distribution
What you can bring:
- Proven asset management, business management and/or project management experience
- Preferably previous experience acquired either at a consultancy firm or a similar role at an asset manager
- Knowledge of the EMEA asset management distribution landscape, including client segment trends
- Experience of delivery of business management support
- Ability to execute across teams and drive projects and tasks
- Analytical and structured, with strong attention to detail
- Organises and prioritises multiple demands effectively
- Ability to work in a multi-stakeholder environment, quickly form positive working partnerships
- Ability to influence others across functions, manage stakeholders, and mobilise resources from other parts of the business
- Energy and drive, being able to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Emotional intelligence with ability to adapt approaches to different stakeholders, to gain buy-in
- Effective as part of a team and working across a diverse firm, but able to progress tasks and initiatives autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to deliver high quality presentations and reports (in both Word and PowerPoint format)
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow through and able to work without close supervision
- Willingness to learn
- CFA/MBA useful (but not essential)
- Project management skills or qualification useful (but not essential)
For full details and to apply click here