As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
The key focus of the role is to support the Transfer Agency Operational team and to oversee the quality and timeliness of our Third Party Administrator (TPA), in order to ensure that our TPA are performing to the agreed SLAs and KPl’s, and are offering excellent client service to our Distribution Partners and their clients.
What we are we looking for:
- Acting as primary point of contact between Invesco and the Transfer Agency (TA) for any technical or BAU issues, sign off authorisation and query resolution
- Monitoring the overall performance against targets (SLAs and KPls), standards and deadlines and ensure remedial action or escalation is taken as required
- Building an open and effective communication channel with both the TA and our internal business partners to ensure that the TA can meet both lnvesco’s business needs and continue to deliver excellent client service
- Providing support, escalation route when necessary to manage and resolve any queries received from the TA and our internal business partners
- Liaising with TPA and active participation with Invesco Project teams for product developments and business requirements
- Ensuring that all returns and statistics are completed and submitted within the UK regulatory timescales i.e. CMAR reporting, ISA 25 etc.
What you can bring:
- Experience within the Fund Management industry is preferable
- Proficient in the use of Word / Excel
- Experience with outsourced administration, monitoring KPls / SLAs and ensuring excellent client service to our distribution partners and their clients
- In depth knowledge of ISA, ICVC and Investment Trust Regulations
- A good knowledge of historical products and events
- An understanding of both the key similarities and differences between the UK and cross border (EMEA) functions
- Knowledge of how Invesco is organised, operates and an awareness of the external market in which the company is operating, including market trends and relevant initiatives by competitors
- Relevant business qualification or IOC preferred
- Effective communication and influencing skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong relationship building skills with varying levels and with external clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail, while appreciating the bigger picture
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Self-motivated, organised and flexible to new ideas
- Results focused ensuring client’s needs are met professionally and in a timely manner
- Strong problem solver and issue resolution skills
- Ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Flexibility and willing to travel when required
For full details and to apply click here